best artificial intelligence masters programs
After finishing your degree, you can enroll a masters degree to acquire advanced knowledge and get closer to the field in which you want to get a job. A Master in Artificial Intelligence is a program that is designed to provide students a deeper knowledge of technology related to AI.
Through a master in deep learning and artificial intelligence you will develop many skills that will lead students to high-paying jobs in their future. Technological skills and critical-thinking will be developed at the same time with problem-solving abilities. You can find one of the best artificial intelligence masters degree’s program in our university:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: This subject will teach you the history and evolution of Artificial Intelligence, the difference between supervised, unsupervised and reinforced learning, the meaning of symbolic and sub-symbolic learning, the classification and regression models and the model optimization.
- Feedforward networks: You will learn how feedforward networks work through the theory on: feed-forward single-layer networks, multilayer networks, backpropagation algorithm, loss functions, and hyper-parameters and learning strategies.
- Genetic algorithms and evolutionary computation: thanks to that subject you will learn: search and optimization, coding, genetic algorithms, evolutionary strategies and swarm models.
- Unsupervised and reinforce learning: the focus of this subject involves: clustering and classification, K-Mean type algorithms, NN-type algorithms, Tree algorithms and reinforcement learning.
- Programming in Python: programming languages are very important in the master; therefore, this subject focuses on: arrays, matrices and vectors, graphics, program flow management, interfaces and data loading; and programming exercises.
- Convolutional and sequential networks: the main aspects studied are: fundamentals and structure of convolutional networks, residual networks, sequential and time series problems, recurrent networks, backpropagation through time and LSTM models.
- Augmented intelligence and human machine interaction: focusing on machine learning, you will study: cognitive theories, interaction design, robot ethics and augmentation technologies.
- Seminars: this is one of the most important parts of the masters degree. It includes the approach to several fields in which Deep Leaning is applied. Fields such as: medicine, finance, automotive driving, computer vision, speech recognition and others.
- Masters’ thesis: the final path in which you will show your knowledge and proficiency on what you have already learned on the masters degree.
If you are interested in our master and you want to join us, contact us. We will help you and give you advice to succeed in your career.
Fill this form to send us any query. As soon as possible, we'll contact you.
Blog best artificial intelligence masters programs
The use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has incredibly increased in the last few years. We can find AI applied to many fields such as medicine, finances or even the automotive sector. However we do not usually think about the implications …
The use of new technologies is spread along society nowadays. It is almost impossible to see someone without a smartphone in their hands. These technologies are part of our daily lives and they came to stay. But, what happens when …
We all know about the importance of technology and Artificial Intelligence in today’s society. However, some people think that Artificial Intelligence is a very difficult science and requires a lot of knowledge. Nowadays, Artificial Intelligence has many applications and approaches …
If you are interested in the world of technology, you have already wondered what are the advantages and disadvantages of a revolution as drastic as artificial intelligence. Although an artificial intelligence master will turn you into a specialist in the …
Many experts speak of Deep Learning as the next technological revolution and the fourth industrial revolution. It is expected that the application of these types of computational processes will multiply by 12 until 2020. In this way, the professionals trained …
If you arrived here, perhaps you already know what is Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning and why these two areas are the key to the future of technology. The Artificial Intelligence will be applied in a huge variety of the …